Our Object Lesson Chapel

Jesus is stronger than sin!

greyson-joshua2

G: Sin is strong, but God is stronger. He conquered over sin on the cross, so if we believe in Him, we are forgiven. Nothing can separate us from His love. He is so strong that with the Holy Spirit’s help, we can keep away from sin. We will show you a magnet experiment to help you think about how strong God is and how He is holding onto you.

J: On your desk, you have a cup with a magnet taped to the bottom of it. You also have a paper clip taped to the desk. Touch your paper clip to the magnet and gently pull the thread until your clip is suspended in midair! Now take the piece of paper, which says SIN, and have your partner put it between the magnet and the paper clip. Can the magnet still hold it in midair?

(G does the experiment on the table while J is explaining.)

(Leave time for experiment!)

G:

*What does the magnet remind you of? (God and His power) *What is the paper clip showing? (Christians or you)

*What will this remind you of? (Jesus is stronger than sin! He can help you conquer!)

J: Lead reading the verse together.

greyson:joshua-chapel

About Cherie Blessing

My name is Miss Blessing, and I would like to welcome you to our class blog! Teaching is the calling of my heart, and I hope to set an example of tenacious engagement in learning this year. Let the Great Adventure begin!